I just downloaded (and bought later) a copy of MonoTouch. A framework for developing iPhone applications using C#.
I’m really happy to announce that the PS3 Trophies for iPhone is a reality
Here are some images of the app, working :)
I will post more images soon!!!
Please, send feedback!!
Want to help Japan recover from their natural disaster and also be entered to win a NGP at the same time?
If so than go here http://www.psnapi.com.ar/japan.htm and donate to the disaster relief fund. 100% of the collected funds will be donated to Japanese Relief effort, and every $10 donated in a users name gets that usert entered once to win a NGP. So get you friends, parents, and neighbors to donate in your name today to take home an NGP!
The developer is aware of your problems with the login errors on both the BETA and the Paid apps, Xbox.com has changed some of their login processes on their website. The developer is out of the country right now on vacation, and will now be back for another week. He will fix the login problems as soon as he returns home. Please have some patience and dont rate the apps bad and make bad comments in the market.
Here, read about the new release of the best ps3 app for android
PRO Version is Live!!
You can download XBOX Live Statistics 1.0 from the Android Market.
Please, try the BETA version before downloading the PRO
What is included int the PRO version?
1. Your Profile, Games & Achievements
2. You can edit your profile from inside the APP
3. You can mark achievements as “in progress”
4. Messages. Send, Receive, Respond to Messages. Multiple Receipients allowed
5. Landscape support on almost all the screen
6. Friend list, games & achievements. Compare your games & achievements againts theirs.
7. Add/accept/dismiss Friend Invitation
8. Friends Widget with notifications
9. Messages Widget with notifications
10. Home widget with any profile (you can choose any gamertag) that launch the main app
11. Feedback Screen. PLEASE send feedback instead of bad ratings on the Market. I will try to fix problems ASAP
What is coming?
1. More Templates for Home Widget
2. Events Organization (Private & Public)
3. Games & Achievements Guides
4. FREE XBOX Codes Giveaway
5. More Languages
6. Friend List of Friends
7. Twitter & Facebook Integration
1. MarketPlace (buy points & games, redeem codes, add downloads to queue)
What is not possible?
1. Audio messages. The site doesn’t allow to send or receive audrio messages.
2. Avatar Animation (those animations are in SivlerLight, not supported on Android)
3. Play XBOX Games (?????)
4. SDCard installation (because the widgets on screen get corrupted)
Is this APP secure? What about my email/password?
1. This app store your credentials in a private area of your phone, that is only accesible to this APP
2. Your email / password are only sent to Microsoft using HTTPS (SSL secure encrypted protocol)
3. I never (NEVER) get (or will get) your email or password
I can’t Login!!!
0. Check if www.xbox.com is up and you can login in there
1. Please, try the BETA version first.
2. Is too difficult to test every phone with every account. I never ask for your email/password, so the problem may be related to that and I wont be able to fixit.
3. I will release any upgrade as soon as I test it.
My Avatar doesn’t REFRESH!!!!!
1. Avatars are refreshed every 24hs.
The HOME widget (achivements) does not REFRESH!!!!
1. Home widget (achievements) has a cache of 1 hour
2. If you choose “Manual” you can refresh the widget taping on it (point 1 applies)
APP will be $0.99 untill the end of the year, so hurry and download your copy today (updates are always FREE!!)
I’m on the works on finish porting PS3 Trophies to Windows Phone 7
Here are some images of the development
I was developing this API for a couple of months now.
I think it works good enough to make it public.
Go to http://www.psnapi.com.ar to download a free trial and test the online API.
Why are you changing the login process every day?
For all of you using the app, I’m changing server code to reflect new sony login process
For all you Android and PS3 lovers, there is a new Widget in town
PSN Friends Widget will allow you to see your ps3 friends, if they are online and what they are playing.
Tap the widget and you can see detailed information about your friends.
The PRO version includes Online Friend Notifications, Games & Trophies Detail, and the posibility to compare yourselft against your friends.
I would also like to thank to blitzfire911 for his help , check out his page http://www.steveo-info.com/trophies.html