An update for XBOX Live Statistics is coming soon, with a new and better UI, lot of fixes and new features.
Just for now, I leave you some pictures of it
PS3 Trophies had a revamped update this week.
All features of the app are easily accessible from the main screen.
Transitions are smooth and graphics looks sharper and brilliant.
Also this version includes support (in development) for vita games
Main Screen shows your profile and access to most common features
(friends, games, guides, chat, blog, events, profile, ranking and favorites)
To the left of the main screen you can find
Friends, Favorites, Ranking, Search and finally Help/News
To the right of the main screen you can find
Games, Guides, Profile, Events and finally Blogs
Every Icon on the upper left of the screen will display a menu, and some will react to long taps
When looking at games the upper right icon has two functions, tapping will open the sort filter, and long tapping will open the game type filter (Vita / PS3)
If you tap on a game you will get a new screen with all trophies earned
To the left you can see others users with the same game, and to the right you can see users reviews, then guides, then YouTube videos
When looking at friends, tapping a friend will open a new screen with the user profile and all the games he has
To the left there is the App Profile of that user, and to the right you can compare games between the users
Blogs now include Official US Playstation Blog, Official EU Playstation Blog, Official BR Playstation Blog and Official LATAM Playstation Blog.
There is a new Lock Screen option to have your profile and friends online on your phone screen even when the phone is locked.
I will write a Help Page soon, explaining all options of the application
Go download it now
Here are some pictures of the new UI
A new app for gamers landed on the Android Market
GameFront syncs your PS3 and XBOX Games, so you can create a publication to sell them.
You just need to create a new account and link you existing PS3 or XBOX account to see all your games in the application’s main screen.
From there you can:
- See the trophies/achievements of every game.
- Access to Guides and YouTube videos.
- Read and Review your games.
- Look for other users that have your same games.
- SELL GAMES!!
- You also have access to the entire list of games from PS3 and XBOX where you can see Guides and YouTube videos, along with the access to trophies/achievements of each game
- Read latest news from PSN Blogs (US, EU, Latam, BR) or Major Nelson Blogs
- Search users and game publications
- You can even follow games and users, so you will get notifications on new deals!!!
- Message other users about their deals or just for fun!
Each publication has its own picture, description and the option to localize the sell on the map, so you can search for deals near you!!
Description of the App
- Choose a personalized avatar, background and foreground color of your messages.
- You can enter your Name, Location, Date of Birth, Gender, Facebook page, YouTube channel, Twitter and G+ user.
- Write a small Bio so everybody else will know a little more about you.
- Access all your publications (including those that you already finalized)
- See what are you following (Games and Users)
- See who are following you
- Read/Reply all messages you got
- This is the entire list of XBOX and PS3 Games
- Filter games by Console
- Search for Games
- Access to Guides and YouTube videos
- See the Achievements/Trophies
- Read reviews from other users
- Follow a game, so you will get notifications if some publish a new deal for it
- Access latest news from PSN Blogs and Major Nelson (XBOX) Blogs
- PS3 users, you can choose from US, EU, Latam and BR blogs
- XBOX users, you can choose from 2 Major Nelson Blogs
- Search other users
- See their profile
- Follow a user, so every time that user post a new deal, you will get a notification
- See all the publications from one user
- See all games from that user
- Message the user
- Search for publications (you can search for user or game title)
- Access a map with all active publications
- See details of every publication, including:
- Trade or Sale (if sale, then price)
- Description left by the user
- Picture taken by the user
- Contact the seller, and sen him a message if you are interested in the game
- See the location of the deal (if available)
First publication is FREE, if you want to publish more games you can
- Buy the option to publish 1 game at $0.99
- Buy the option to publish unlimited games for 30 days at $4.99
- Buy the option to publish unlimited games, no time limit at $29.99
Here are some pictures of the app, the more users, the more deals you can find!!
I released the HD version of the PS3 Trophies PRO app (best Playstation application), exclusive for Tablets.
This first release includes
- Friend Games
- Friend Trophies
- Wall Chat
- PSN Blog (EU/US)
- Game Reviews
- YouTube Videos
PRO Version is Live!!
You can download XBOX Live Statistics 1.0 from the Android Market.
Please, try the BETA version before downloading the PRO
What is included int the PRO version?
1. Your Profile, Games & Achievements
2. You can edit your profile from inside the APP
3. You can mark achievements as “in progress”
4. Messages. Send, Receive, Respond to Messages. Multiple Receipients allowed
5. Landscape support on almost all the screen
6. Friend list, games & achievements. Compare your games & achievements againts theirs.
7. Add/accept/dismiss Friend Invitation
8. Friends Widget with notifications
9. Messages Widget with notifications
10. Home widget with any profile (you can choose any gamertag) that launch the main app
11. Feedback Screen. PLEASE send feedback instead of bad ratings on the Market. I will try to fix problems ASAP
What is coming?
1. More Templates for Home Widget
2. Events Organization (Private & Public)
3. Games & Achievements Guides
4. FREE XBOX Codes Giveaway
5. More Languages
6. Friend List of Friends
7. Twitter & Facebook Integration
1. MarketPlace (buy points & games, redeem codes, add downloads to queue)
What is not possible?
1. Audio messages. The site doesn’t allow to send or receive audrio messages.
2. Avatar Animation (those animations are in SivlerLight, not supported on Android)
3. Play XBOX Games (?????)
4. SDCard installation (because the widgets on screen get corrupted)
Is this APP secure? What about my email/password?
1. This app store your credentials in a private area of your phone, that is only accesible to this APP
2. Your email / password are only sent to Microsoft using HTTPS (SSL secure encrypted protocol)
3. I never (NEVER) get (or will get) your email or password
I can’t Login!!!
0. Check if www.xbox.com is up and you can login in there
1. Please, try the BETA version first.
2. Is too difficult to test every phone with every account. I never ask for your email/password, so the problem may be related to that and I wont be able to fixit.
3. I will release any upgrade as soon as I test it.
My Avatar doesn’t REFRESH!!!!!
1. Avatars are refreshed every 24hs.
The HOME widget (achivements) does not REFRESH!!!!
1. Home widget (achievements) has a cache of 1 hour
2. If you choose “Manual” you can refresh the widget taping on it (point 1 applies)
APP will be $0.99 untill the end of the year, so hurry and download your copy today (updates are always FREE!!)
For all you Android and PS3 lovers, there is a new Widget in town
PSN Friends Widget will allow you to see your ps3 friends, if they are online and what they are playing.
Tap the widget and you can see detailed information about your friends.
The PRO version includes Online Friend Notifications, Games & Trophies Detail, and the posibility to compare yourselft against your friends.
I would also like to thank to blitzfire911 for his help , check out his page http://www.steveo-info.com/trophies.html
Hello again, its been a long time since my last post
First version of the app was connecting directly to Sony site, and that’s why it took so long sometimes to show your information.
Last versions connects to my new PSN API, improving response time and caching data for fast request. Problem is, I’m running out of space, so I need a new hosting provider.
Good news is v1.6 includes Friends Widget with notifications
Now you can see your friend on the home screen of your phone an be notified everytime a user goes online. You can choose wich friends you want to be notified.
New templates were added to the Trophy Widget, and more are comming (MGS, DMC, Infamous, RDR and more), leave a message on the comments if you want one, and remember that you can create your own at http://www.indiesoftware.com.ar/ps3/widget/customtemplate.aspx
You can download the APP from the market
I would also like to thank to blitzfire911 for his help , check out his page http://www.steveo-info.com/trophies.html
PS3 Trophies & PSN Friends is finally here
This version includes
- All the functionality from PS3 Trophies & PSN Friends Free
- Same HOME Widget found in PS3 & PSN Widget Free
- A lot of NEW features (custom templates, compare games/friend/trophies, landscape support)
Let me talk about the new features:
I really improved the widget for portrait & landscape orientation and different resolutions across the phones.
I added new Templates, and more will be coming soon, and you don’t have to update the app to get it. All new templates will appear on the settings menu, so check the help of the widget (just tap it) to see if any template is added.
This widget also include the ability for show your custom templates, just go to http://www.indiesoftware.com.ar/ps3/widget/customtemplate.aspx and create you template there. Then pick “Custom” when you choose templates (is the first one on the list)
Instructions for the creation of custom templates can be found at http://indiesoftware.wordpress.com/custom-templates-instructions/
You can launch Games & Friends from within the widget.
This version of the app only use your email & password, and get all the data from EU site. US accounts should work OK, but if you have any problem, just log in at http://eu.playstation.com and make sure you can see your friends there.
All information if up to date to that site, so, if you earn a trophy, it will show up when the site updates.
From inside the App you can launch your Game or your Friends.
When looking at your games you can see it sorted by the date on which you won your lasts trophies
Taping on a game will show your trophies order by date earned. (EU site doesn’t show the exact date)
When you look at you friends, you can tap on one of it to show detail information, including games played, or LONG tap and choose to compare with this friend (more on it latter)
When looking at your friend details you can tap the menu key to compare to that friend or tap on a game to see your friend trophies on that specific game. If you LONG tap on a game, you can choose to compare your trophies on that game with your friend’s.
On the Trophies screen, you can tap the menu key to compare your friend trophies to yours.
Comparing with a friend
If you go to the screen to compare with your friend you can look every game played side by side, and taping on a game will reveal the trophies comparison screen.
Comparing with a game
The Compare Game screen will show all the trophies your friend and you earned, compared side by side.
Landscape is supported on every screen, so feel free to rotate you phone.
If you have any problem or question , just leave a message here.
Thanks for all your support
Specials thanks to RTISYOURNEMESIS and blitzfire911 who helped me fix all the nasty bugs.
Hello, NYC Subway & Transit Status is up on Android App Market.
This app shows current status of Subways, Buses, Rails and Bridges & Tunnels of the city of New York.
Right now this app is in BETA, but I will update it soon with more functionality (Widgets, Maps, Schedules)
Please leave a comment if you tried the application