PS3 Trophies for Windows 8 is finally hereThis new Metro interface looks amazing on window 8 machines Features:
- Your PSN Profile
- Games, Progress and Trophies
- User Reviews (you can add your own)
- Latests trophies earned
- Access to YouTube videos and PS3Trophies.org guides
- Friends with games and trophy information
- Read the Official Playstation Blog (EU, US, BR, LATAM) to get the news about the PS world
- Register to events to play with others users, get reminders of the events.
- Chat with other users, get help with your Games, send private messages (PSN messages are not available, only messages to other users of the app)
- Integrate the application with Facebook and Twitter to get your Trophies Earned posted on social networks.
- Receive Notifications when your Friends are online. Look at your Recent Trophies or Online Friends in the Live Tile on your Start Screen
- Push Notifications for Messages on the Wall
- Toast Notifications when your Friends are Online
- Live Tile with your Latest Trophies or Online Friends
As I said, a new version of the PS3 Trophies app for iPhone & iPod Touch was released to the App Store.
Don’t ask me about the new name “Console HQ for PS3 Gamers“, ask Apple who forced me to changed it under “content that could be misleading to users”
New version includes new features, improved refresh times. Complete game information and more. Is compatible with iOS 6 and new iPhone/iPod Touch screen sizes. It also can be used on iPad (but is not designed for such a big screen)
Now is easy to login into the application, as the new first screen just ask for it, with the option to clear the cache (in case you logout and want to login with a different user)
First thing you will notice is the change UI. There is a tab bar with the most common options available
Profile – Friends – Guides – Wall – Blog – Events
From Profile, you can see your use, avatar, level, progress and trophies earned with a list of all your played games, which you can sort and also filter by console (PS3 – PSVita). Tapping on any game will open options that includes:
Trophies. So you can see all your trophies earned and the one you are missing from that particular Game
Reviews. Read reviews written by other users (You will be able to add your own review in a later update)
Guides. Open a Google Search with the guides for that game, trying to match for ps3trophies.org guides
YouTube. Open a YouTube Search for videos related to that game
Others with this Game. Shows you other users (friends a favorites) with the same game (Favorites will be added on a later update)
Friends will show you all you PSN Friends Profiles, with their online status and the game playing or last time online. You can sort your friends by Status, Name, Level or Number of Trophies
Guides displays a list of all games available for PS3 and PSVita. You can search for specific games and also filter and sort the list. Tapping on any game will let you access:
Trophies. To see all available trophies fot that game (even the hidden ones!!)
Reviews. Guides, YouTube and Others with this Game (same functionality as stated before)
Going to the Wall screen lets you talk with other users using the app, no matter wich platform they are using (iOS, Android, WP7, Windows 8). You can sen private messages to other users using the app, see your sent messages and messages where you are mentioned by other users. You can block users from reading your messages (you also can’t read them) and unblock blocked users.
Blog. You can access the Official PSN Blog from USA, Europe, Brazil and Latin America. Read the latest news from the people at Sony and Game Developers!
In the Events section you will encounter events created by other user, asking for help trying to get hard trophies or just wanting to play multiplayer games with others. You can also register to one of these events. Creating events will be released in a later update
There is also another cool feature, you can see other users profiles, compare games and even trophies with them! Every time you can see a user in the application (Friends, Reviews, Others with this Game & Wall), you can tap it and access the user profile. When you are there, you can compare your games against that user tapping on the top right icon. Choosing any game in Compare Mode will compare trophies for that game only.
So, what are you waiting for, get this app from the app store now!!
This app was developed using Monotouch http://xamarin.com/monotouch
Last night, I submitted PS3 Trophies for Windows Phone 7 to Miscrosoft for certification. If all goes well, the app will be available soon on Windows Phone MarketPlace
There will be a trial version of the app and the full version will cost $1.29
Get it on the Windows Phone Market
In this version you can
- See your profile, games and trophies
- Browse your 20 recent trophies
- Look at your friend list with current online status (and game playing)
- Browse the entire game catalog with all available trophies
- Read the US Blog
- See your own avatar as the tile for application
- See games review from other gamers
The full version includes
- See friend profiles, games and trophies
- Browse your friend’s last 20 trophies earned
- Notification every 30 minutes about your friends online
- Number of friends online on the application tile
- Search games in the game catalog
- Get access to guides and YouTube videos for every game in the catalog
- Access EU, BR and LATAM blogs
Here are some screenshots of the submitted application
Thanks to @masaez for his help
Stay tuned for the launch of the app on the marketplace
PS3 Trophies had a revamped update this week.
All features of the app are easily accessible from the main screen.
Transitions are smooth and graphics looks sharper and brilliant.
Also this version includes support (in development) for vita games
Main Screen shows your profile and access to most common features
(friends, games, guides, chat, blog, events, profile, ranking and favorites)
To the left of the main screen you can find
Friends, Favorites, Ranking, Search and finally Help/News
To the right of the main screen you can find
Games, Guides, Profile, Events and finally Blogs
Every Icon on the upper left of the screen will display a menu, and some will react to long taps
When looking at games the upper right icon has two functions, tapping will open the sort filter, and long tapping will open the game type filter (Vita / PS3)
If you tap on a game you will get a new screen with all trophies earned
To the left you can see others users with the same game, and to the right you can see users reviews, then guides, then YouTube videos
When looking at friends, tapping a friend will open a new screen with the user profile and all the games he has
To the left there is the App Profile of that user, and to the right you can compare games between the users
Blogs now include Official US Playstation Blog, Official EU Playstation Blog, Official BR Playstation Blog and Official LATAM Playstation Blog.
There is a new Lock Screen option to have your profile and friends online on your phone screen even when the phone is locked.
I will write a Help Page soon, explaining all options of the application
Go download it now
Here are some pictures of the new UI
A new app for gamers landed on the Android Market
GameFront syncs your PS3 and XBOX Games, so you can create a publication to sell them.
You just need to create a new account and link you existing PS3 or XBOX account to see all your games in the application’s main screen.
From there you can:
- See the trophies/achievements of every game.
- Access to Guides and YouTube videos.
- Read and Review your games.
- Look for other users that have your same games.
- SELL GAMES!!
- You also have access to the entire list of games from PS3 and XBOX where you can see Guides and YouTube videos, along with the access to trophies/achievements of each game
- Read latest news from PSN Blogs (US, EU, Latam, BR) or Major Nelson Blogs
- Search users and game publications
- You can even follow games and users, so you will get notifications on new deals!!!
- Message other users about their deals or just for fun!
Each publication has its own picture, description and the option to localize the sell on the map, so you can search for deals near you!!
Description of the App
- Choose a personalized avatar, background and foreground color of your messages.
- You can enter your Name, Location, Date of Birth, Gender, Facebook page, YouTube channel, Twitter and G+ user.
- Write a small Bio so everybody else will know a little more about you.
- Access all your publications (including those that you already finalized)
- See what are you following (Games and Users)
- See who are following you
- Read/Reply all messages you got
- This is the entire list of XBOX and PS3 Games
- Filter games by Console
- Search for Games
- Access to Guides and YouTube videos
- See the Achievements/Trophies
- Read reviews from other users
- Follow a game, so you will get notifications if some publish a new deal for it
- Access latest news from PSN Blogs and Major Nelson (XBOX) Blogs
- PS3 users, you can choose from US, EU, Latam and BR blogs
- XBOX users, you can choose from 2 Major Nelson Blogs
- Search other users
- See their profile
- Follow a user, so every time that user post a new deal, you will get a notification
- See all the publications from one user
- See all games from that user
- Message the user
- Search for publications (you can search for user or game title)
- Access a map with all active publications
- See details of every publication, including:
- Trade or Sale (if sale, then price)
- Description left by the user
- Picture taken by the user
- Contact the seller, and sen him a message if you are interested in the game
- See the location of the deal (if available)
First publication is FREE, if you want to publish more games you can
- Buy the option to publish 1 game at $0.99
- Buy the option to publish unlimited games for 30 days at $4.99
- Buy the option to publish unlimited games, no time limit at $29.99
Here are some pictures of the app, the more users, the more deals you can find!!
I released the HD version of the PS3 Trophies PRO app (best Playstation application), exclusive for Tablets.
This first release includes
- Friend Games
- Friend Trophies
- Wall Chat
- PSN Blog (EU/US)
- Game Reviews
- YouTube Videos
I just downloaded (and bought later) a copy of MonoTouch. A framework for developing iPhone applications using C#.
I’m really happy to announce that the PS3 Trophies for iPhone is a reality
Here are some images of the app, working
I will post more images soon!!!
Please, send feedback!!
I’m on the works on finish porting PS3 Trophies to Windows Phone 7
Here are some images of the development
I was developing this API for a couple of months now.
I think it works good enough to make it public.
Go to http://www.psnapi.com.ar to download a free trial and test the online API.