Last night, I submitted PS3 Trophies for Windows Phone 7 to Miscrosoft for certification. If all goes well, the app will be available soon on Windows Phone MarketPlace
There will be a trial version of the app and the full version will cost $1.29
Get it on the Windows Phone Market
In this version you can
- See your profile, games and trophies
- Browse your 20 recent trophies
- Look at your friend list with current online status (and game playing)
- Browse the entire game catalog with all available trophies
- Read the US Blog
- See your own avatar as the tile for application
- See games review from other gamers
The full version includes
- See friend profiles, games and trophies
- Browse your friend’s last 20 trophies earned
- Notification every 30 minutes about your friends online
- Number of friends online on the application tile
- Search games in the game catalog
- Get access to guides and YouTube videos for every game in the catalog
- Access EU, BR and LATAM blogs
Here are some screenshots of the submitted application
Thanks to @masaez for his help
Stay tuned for the launch of the app on the marketplace
A new app for gamers landed on the Android Market
GameFront syncs your PS3 and XBOX Games, so you can create a publication to sell them.
You just need to create a new account and link you existing PS3 or XBOX account to see all your games in the application’s main screen.
From there you can:
- See the trophies/achievements of every game.
- Access to Guides and YouTube videos.
- Read and Review your games.
- Look for other users that have your same games.
- SELL GAMES!!
- You also have access to the entire list of games from PS3 and XBOX where you can see Guides and YouTube videos, along with the access to trophies/achievements of each game
- Read latest news from PSN Blogs (US, EU, Latam, BR) or Major Nelson Blogs
- Search users and game publications
- You can even follow games and users, so you will get notifications on new deals!!!
- Message other users about their deals or just for fun!
Each publication has its own picture, description and the option to localize the sell on the map, so you can search for deals near you!!
Description of the App
- Choose a personalized avatar, background and foreground color of your messages.
- You can enter your Name, Location, Date of Birth, Gender, Facebook page, YouTube channel, Twitter and G+ user.
- Write a small Bio so everybody else will know a little more about you.
- Access all your publications (including those that you already finalized)
- See what are you following (Games and Users)
- See who are following you
- Read/Reply all messages you got
- This is the entire list of XBOX and PS3 Games
- Filter games by Console
- Search for Games
- Access to Guides and YouTube videos
- See the Achievements/Trophies
- Read reviews from other users
- Follow a game, so you will get notifications if some publish a new deal for it
- Access latest news from PSN Blogs and Major Nelson (XBOX) Blogs
- PS3 users, you can choose from US, EU, Latam and BR blogs
- XBOX users, you can choose from 2 Major Nelson Blogs
- Search other users
- See their profile
- Follow a user, so every time that user post a new deal, you will get a notification
- See all the publications from one user
- See all games from that user
- Message the user
- Search for publications (you can search for user or game title)
- Access a map with all active publications
- See details of every publication, including:
- Trade or Sale (if sale, then price)
- Description left by the user
- Picture taken by the user
- Contact the seller, and sen him a message if you are interested in the game
- See the location of the deal (if available)
First publication is FREE, if you want to publish more games you can
- Buy the option to publish 1 game at $0.99
- Buy the option to publish unlimited games for 30 days at $4.99
- Buy the option to publish unlimited games, no time limit at $29.99
Here are some pictures of the app, the more users, the more deals you can find!!
I released the HD version of the PS3 Trophies PRO app (best Playstation application), exclusive for Tablets.
This first release includes
- Friend Games
- Friend Trophies
- Wall Chat
- PSN Blog (EU/US)
- Game Reviews
- YouTube Videos
I’m on the works on finish porting PS3 Trophies to Windows Phone 7
Here are some images of the development
I was developing this API for a couple of months now.
I think it works good enough to make it public.
Go to http://www.psnapi.com.ar to download a free trial and test the online API.