Last night, I submitted PS3 Trophies for Windows Phone 7 to Miscrosoft for certification. If all goes well, the app will be available soon on Windows Phone MarketPlace
There will be a trial version of the app and the full version will cost $1.29
Get it on the Windows Phone Market
In this version you can
- See your profile, games and trophies
- Browse your 20 recent trophies
- Look at your friend list with current online status (and game playing)
- Browse the entire game catalog with all available trophies
- Read the US Blog
- See your own avatar as the tile for application
- See games review from other gamers
The full version includes
- See friend profiles, games and trophies
- Browse your friend’s last 20 trophies earned
- Notification every 30 minutes about your friends online
- Number of friends online on the application tile
- Search games in the game catalog
- Get access to guides and YouTube videos for every game in the catalog
- Access EU, BR and LATAM blogs
Here are some screenshots of the submitted application
Thanks to @masaez for his help
Stay tuned for the launch of the app on the marketplace
PS3 Trophies had a revamped update this week.
All features of the app are easily accessible from the main screen.
Transitions are smooth and graphics looks sharper and brilliant.
Also this version includes support (in development) for vita games
Main Screen shows your profile and access to most common features
(friends, games, guides, chat, blog, events, profile, ranking and favorites)
To the left of the main screen you can find
Friends, Favorites, Ranking, Search and finally Help/News
To the right of the main screen you can find
Games, Guides, Profile, Events and finally Blogs
Every Icon on the upper left of the screen will display a menu, and some will react to long taps
When looking at games the upper right icon has two functions, tapping will open the sort filter, and long tapping will open the game type filter (Vita / PS3)
If you tap on a game you will get a new screen with all trophies earned
To the left you can see others users with the same game, and to the right you can see users reviews, then guides, then YouTube videos
When looking at friends, tapping a friend will open a new screen with the user profile and all the games he has
To the left there is the App Profile of that user, and to the right you can compare games between the users
Blogs now include Official US Playstation Blog, Official EU Playstation Blog, Official BR Playstation Blog and Official LATAM Playstation Blog.
There is a new Lock Screen option to have your profile and friends online on your phone screen even when the phone is locked.
I will write a Help Page soon, explaining all options of the application
Go download it now
Here are some pictures of the new UI
A new app for gamers landed on the Android Market
GameFront syncs your PS3 and XBOX Games, so you can create a publication to sell them.
You just need to create a new account and link you existing PS3 or XBOX account to see all your games in the application’s main screen.
From there you can:
- See the trophies/achievements of every game.
- Access to Guides and YouTube videos.
- Read and Review your games.
- Look for other users that have your same games.
- SELL GAMES!!
- You also have access to the entire list of games from PS3 and XBOX where you can see Guides and YouTube videos, along with the access to trophies/achievements of each game
- Read latest news from PSN Blogs (US, EU, Latam, BR) or Major Nelson Blogs
- Search users and game publications
- You can even follow games and users, so you will get notifications on new deals!!!
- Message other users about their deals or just for fun!
Each publication has its own picture, description and the option to localize the sell on the map, so you can search for deals near you!!
Description of the App
- Choose a personalized avatar, background and foreground color of your messages.
- You can enter your Name, Location, Date of Birth, Gender, Facebook page, YouTube channel, Twitter and G+ user.
- Write a small Bio so everybody else will know a little more about you.
- Access all your publications (including those that you already finalized)
- See what are you following (Games and Users)
- See who are following you
- Read/Reply all messages you got
- This is the entire list of XBOX and PS3 Games
- Filter games by Console
- Search for Games
- Access to Guides and YouTube videos
- See the Achievements/Trophies
- Read reviews from other users
- Follow a game, so you will get notifications if some publish a new deal for it
- Access latest news from PSN Blogs and Major Nelson (XBOX) Blogs
- PS3 users, you can choose from US, EU, Latam and BR blogs
- XBOX users, you can choose from 2 Major Nelson Blogs
- Search other users
- See their profile
- Follow a user, so every time that user post a new deal, you will get a notification
- See all the publications from one user
- See all games from that user
- Message the user
- Search for publications (you can search for user or game title)
- Access a map with all active publications
- See details of every publication, including:
- Trade or Sale (if sale, then price)
- Description left by the user
- Picture taken by the user
- Contact the seller, and sen him a message if you are interested in the game
- See the location of the deal (if available)
First publication is FREE, if you want to publish more games you can
- Buy the option to publish 1 game at $0.99
- Buy the option to publish unlimited games for 30 days at $4.99
- Buy the option to publish unlimited games, no time limit at $29.99
Here are some pictures of the app, the more users, the more deals you can find!!